Revision 2 Changes
- The copper positive pin slightly longer to allow for short thread atomisers.
- The securing nut is now thicker and silver plated
- The spring cap is no longer knurled and has been silver plated.
- Additional Oring added to top of insulator.
MM510 V1 Features:
- Glass filled peek insulator. This material can take some serious heat.
- Wave spring. A much stiffer spring for a better connection and less voltage drop.
- Typical spring pressure of 2.7kg (27N)
- Oring / gasket embedded into the positive pin to reduce leakage.
- Copper postive pin. made thick to increase conductivity.
- Washer Options. You can choose from 18mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, & 30mm in black aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
The body of the 510 is made from stainless steel. We did consider making it in other materials but we want these to last and stainless is the hardest material we could use. The top plate is 16mm diameter and 0.5mm thick. When you add a washer, the top plate will be 1mm thick. The threaded section is m12 (12mm x 1mm) thread