- Glass filled peek insulator. This material can take some serious heat and is much stronger than Delrin or Ultem
- Wave spring. A much stiffer spring for a better connection and less voltage drop.
- Typical spring pressure: 4.2kg (42N)
- Oring / gasket embedded into the positive pin to reduce leakage.
- Oring embedded between the insulator and body to prevent leakage.
- Copper positive pin. made thick to increase conductivity.
- Washer Options. You can choose from 18mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, & 30mm in black aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
- Body Top Plate: Stainless Steel
- M10 Securing Nut: Silver Plated Brass
- Insulator: Glass Filled Peek
- Pin: Copper
- Spring Cap: Silver Plated Brass
- Negative Solder Tab: Copper
The body of the 510 is made from stainless steel. We did consider making it in other materials but we want these to last and stainless is the hardest material we could use. The top plate is 22mm diameter and 1mm thick. The threaded body section is 10mm diameter and has an M10x0.5mm thread