- Glass filled peek insulator. This material can take some serious heat and is much stronger than Delrin or Ultem
- Wave spring. A stiffer spring for a better connection.
- Typical spring pressure: 4.2kg (42N)
- Oring / gasket embedded into the positive pin to eliminate leakage.
- Oring embedded into the insualtor to eliminate leakage between the insulator and the body threads.
- Negative solder tab included for non mechanical squonkers.
- Washer Options. You can choose from 18mm, 22mm, 24mm, 25mm, & 30mm in black aluminium, brass and stainless steel.
- Hex Head on the positive pin to tighten the positive nut
- Body Top Plate: Stainless Steel
- M10 Securing Nut: Silver Plated Brass
- Insulator: Glass Filled Peek
- Pin: Stainless Steel
- Spring Cap: Silver Plated Brass
- 10mm Positive Round Nut: Silver Plated Copper
- Negative & Positive Solder Tabs: Copper
The threaded section is m10 (10mm x 0.5mm) thread. The top plate is 16mm diameter and 0.5mm thick. When you add a washer, the top plate will be 1mm thick. The body of the 510 is made from stainless steel. We did consider making it in other materials but we want these to last and stainless is the hardest material we could use.
All of the washers & catch cups will fit this design due to it having the same 16mm diameter top plate and the thread on the pin also makes it compatible with our extension tubes and positive nuts. It also features a 2mm hex head on the pin for tightening the positive nut and comes with a standard m3 hex nut if you want to replace the positive nut.